The Kylin Panorama View 3-person infrared sauna room KY-3A1 is designed to provide a stunning and immersive sauna experience with its floor-to-ceiling transparent glass front, allowing you to enjoy the view while you relax and receive the benefits of infrared therapy. A wooden backrest is offered to maximize your comfy.
It features a sophisticated design, the latest in far-infrared sauna science, and also high-quality non-toxic Canadian Hemlock wood. Complete with an easy-to-operate control panel, you can also pair your smartphone with Bluetooth enabling you to enjoy the music for relaxing. Chromotherapy lighting system to enhance your therapeutic experience. Designed for easy assembly, this sauna can be quickly set up in your home.
The new infrared process uses electromagnetic radiation as the heat source and effectively concentrates on the mass of the body not the air around it. Infrared heat technology heats the body much more efficiently making it far more effective in releasing toxins and allowing your body to detox and replenish.
Benefits of an Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification: Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside
- Improve Skin: While you relax, the infrared light increases the blood flow to layers of your skin. As you sweat out toxins you will clear out your pores, resulting in clearer, softer, and healthier skin.
- Pain Relief: An infrared sauna can relieve muscle aches and joint pain. Reducing inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing tight muscles. Infrared Sauna is proven to assist with areas of athletic performance.
- Burn Calories: Infrared saunas offer a great way to mix it up and still burn calories in a relaxing environment. In turn, it is a normal reaction for your heart rate to increase to similar levels as moderate exercise.
- Improved Circulation: Due to the infrared treatment increasing your core body temperature and heart rate, your circulation will inevitably increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, and decrease pain and inflammation post-exercise.