Elevate your relaxation and wellness with the Kylin Superior Hybrid Ceramic and Carbon Far Infrared Sauna for Two. Combining hybrid technology, ergonomic bench and back support, and a mesmerizing display of colored LED lights, this sauna redefines the art of relaxation. High-end ceramic heaters combined with carbon heaters are a technique used in infrared saunas to provide all the health benefits and muscle relaxation expected of the best-infrared saunas. Enjoy the benefits of ceramic and carbon far infrared heaters for deep-penetrating heat therapy, while the LED lights create a captivating atmosphere to match your mood. Whether it’s for bonding with a loved one or personal rejuvenation, the Kylin Superior Sauna offers both comfort and wellness, all conveniently packed in a beautifully crafted and easy-to-install package. Choose the Kylin Superior Sauna for the ultimate shared relaxation experience that brings a touch of luxury and health into your daily life. Here are some of the amazing benefits that you can experience from using infrared saunas!
Benefits of an Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification: Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside
- Improve Skin: While you relax, the infrared light increases the blood flow to layers of your skin. As you sweat out toxins you will clear out your pores, resulting in clearer, softer and healthier skin.
- Pain Relief: Infrared sauna can relieve muscle aches and joint pain. Reducing inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing tight muscles. Infrared Sauna is proven to assist with areas of athletic performance.
- Burn Calories: Infrared saunas offer a great way to mix it up and still burn calories in a relaxing environment. In turn, it is a normal reaction for your heart rate to increase to similar levels as moderate exercise.
- Improved Circulation: Due to the infrared treatment increasing your core body temperature and heart rate, your circulation will inevitably increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, decrease pain and inflammation post-exercise.