Kylin Aromatherapy 100% Pure and Natural Essential Oil – Set of 6 pcs. Aromatherapy is the practice of using essential oils for therapeutic benefit. Essential oils are safe and effective when used appropriately and diluted adequately in the sauna. One way to make the relaxation even better is to incorporate your sense by adding essential oils that when combined with the warm air of the sauna create a unique experience that immerses your sense.
- This pack includes our 6 best-selling fragrances in 10ml bottles
- Included in the set: Eucalyptus, Peppermint, Lavender, Tea Tree, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange
- 100% Therapeutic grade, 100% Pure & Natural
- No Additives, No Alcohol, No Fragrance-Added, and Not Diluted.
- For stress reduction, muscle relaxation, improved sleep quality, and enhanced mood
How to use in the infrared sauna:
Just put a few drops of your favorite oil into a small container, place it on the shelf in your sauna, wait for it to warm up, and enjoy. Combine aromatherapy with sauna chromotherapy at home for an excellent sauna experience.
This essential oil set includes:
Eucalyptus oil * 1
– Eucalyptus is known for its antibacterial and antiviral properties, so it’s great for clearing the air and preventing the spread of infection.
Peppermint oil * 1
– Peppermint has a refreshing, cooling scent that’s perfect for relaxing in a sauna. It also has antibacterial properties, which help keep the surroundings clean and free of germs.
Lavender oil * 1
– One of the best oils to use in a sauna is lavender. It has a calming effect and can help you relax after a long day.
Tea Tree oil * 1
– Tea tree oil is known for its antibacterial and antifungal properties, and it can help treat skin conditions like eczema and acne. It can also help fight off cold and certain types of bacterial growth.
Lemongrass oil * 1
– Lemongrass is stimulating, and refreshing, increases alertness, and aids concentration.
Sweet Orange oil * 1
– Sweet Orange helps to open up the airways and promote circulation.