Your safety is important to us
- Excessive sweating may cause stains on wood and damage to electrical appliances. Please use one or two towel placed on the bench and on the floor heater to absorb sweat when using the sauna.
- Indoor sauna room is not waterproof, please do not spray water in the interior or exterior of sauna.
- Please do not use liquid cleaners or aerosol cleansers on the interior or exterior of the sauna. Only use a damp cloth for cleaning.
- If possible, try not to let children operate the sauna alone to prevent dangerous things happened such as being burned.
- Using chemicals will damage the wood and any natural protection layer inherent in the wood.
- Jewelry is not allowed during the sauna.
- Persons with health conditions or using medicationsshould consult their physicians before using sauna.
- Pregnant or possibly pregnant women should contact their physician prior to using the sauna.
- Persons using medications should consult a physician before using the sauna since some medications may induce drowsiness while others may affect heart rate, blood pressure, and circulation.
- If feeling uncomfortable, dizzy or sleepy, please leave the infrared sauna immediately.
- Do not attempt any repair without consulting the manufacturer first. Unauthorized repair attempts will void manufacturer’s warrant