Kylin Carbon Fiber Far Infrared Sauna Room 1-2 people – KY023LB – Arrive early Oct
FREE DELIVERY and INSTALLATION in Mel Metro*
- FREE DELIVERY to Metro Areas in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Canberra and Brisbane
- Carbon Fibre Far Infrared Heaters for safe and effective sessions
- High quality Canadian Hemlock wood craftsmanship
- Pre-assembled board and build-in electrical elements
- Accurate temperature sensor
- Energy efficient and considerate detailed designs
- Australian Electrical Safety Approval (SAA Approvals)
- 5 years warranty on cabinet
With Kylin carbon infrared sauna, you can reduce stress and detoxify yourself at affordable prices. Infrared sauna technology is far more efficient than the conventional sauna for one huge reason, the way the air is heated. Heat is generated by infrared panels, not steam as previously used in old style steam sauna rooms. Many infrared saunas use carbon heaters alongside newer high end ceramic heaters. These new specialty ceramic heaters coupled with the carbon heaters provide a relaxing environment, while remaining safe and energy efficient. High end ceramic heaters combined with carbon heaters is a technique used in infrared saunas to provide all the health benefits and muscle relaxation expected of the best infrared saunas. The new infrared process uses electromagnetic radiation as the heat source and effectively concentrates on the mass of the body not the air around it. Infrared heat technology heats the body much more efficiently making it far more effective in releasing toxins and allowing your body to detox and replenish. Here are some of the amazing benefits that you can experience from using infrared saunas!
Benefits of an Infrared Sauna
- Detoxification: Far infrared sauna benefits the body by heating it directly causing a rise in core temperature resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level, where toxins reside
- Improve Skin: While you relax, the infrared light increases the blood flow to layers of your skin. As you sweat out toxins you will clear out your pores, resulting in clearer, softer and healthier skin.
- Pain Relief: Infrared sauna can relive muscle aches and joint pain. Reducing inflammation by increasing circulation and relaxing tight muscles. Infrared Sauna is proven to assist with areas of athletic performance.
- Burn Calories: Infrared saunas offer a great way to mix it up and still burn calories in a relaxing environment. In turn it is a normal reaction for your heart rate to increase to similar levels as moderate exercise.
- Improved Circulation: Due to the infrared treatment increasing your core body temperature and heart rate, your circulation will inevitably increase along with it. Consistent infrared sauna sessions can stimulate blood flow, improve muscle recovery, decrease pain and inflammation post exercise.
- Model: KY-023LB
- Capacity: 1-2 people
- Electromagnetic Fields: 30-50mGs
- Material: Canadian Hemlock wood
- Glass Door: Heat Resistant 6mm thick tinted tempered glass door
- Product Dimensions: 100cm x 91cm x 184cm (L x W x H)
- Heating Elements: Modern carbon far infrared heaters
- Control panel: Double digital control panel
- Audio: MP3 Player, Radio system
- Reading Light: Internal reading light
- Certification: SAA, CE, ROHS, FSC, TUV, ETL
- Warranty: 5 Year Warranty on cabin, 1 Year on heaters
- Seating Type: 1 x Bench
- Heater: 5 pieces
- Temperature Range: 20°C – 65°C
- Timer Setting: 0-90 Mins
- Voltage: 220-240V/50Hz
- Power: 1360W with 10 amp plug
- FREE Delivery and Installation within 40km from Blackburn VIC 3130
- FREE Delivery to Metro Areas in Melbourne, Sydney, Adelaide, Canberra and Brisbane
- Other remote areas/states : Depends on the destination
We will dispatch your order(s) within 24 hours and we offer FREE transit insurance for your peace of mind. Your order will be delivered to your door by one of our specially selected door-to-door courier services to ensure that you receive your goods quickly and safely every time!
We will try our best to provide you with accurate lowest shipping costs for all locations, but for regional areas, prices may vary depending on your location. Please accept your order may be shipped by separate parcel because of the specified allocation from courier. For every Kylin Sauna order, we arrange all deliveries on standard road transport services with one person on board the delivery vehicle. If you have ordered any large or heavy items please have enough able-bodied people at home to help the driver with unloading. The suggested lifting weight per person is 25kg to avoid injury, you may need to 2 adults to help the driver with unloading.
Carton weights can be seen on the products listed specifications. The driver is responsible for delivering the goods to your doorstep at ground level. You are welcome to request additional services such as an extra helper or specialized delivery service or after hours delivery. This will need to be arranged with us before dispatch and additional costs will apply. Please note that any additional freight carrier’s fees such as re-delivery are the responsibility of the customer.
You are welcome to visit our showrooms to try the excellent sauna experience before purchasing! Please email us by clicking here or contact us at 03 9988 3693 for further appointment.
– Warehouse in 11 Mary Street Blackburn VIC 3130
CLICK & COLLECT
With all other saunas, you are welcome to pick it up from us. The pick up point is located at Blackburn VIC 3130.
If you would like to pick up your order please please contact us for more details. We would love to arrange for a easy and fastest way for you. Please place your order online before to ensure stock is reserved for you.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES
As Kylin Saunas are large and heavy delivery items, please understand that we do not provide returns for the Sauna because of huge delivery costs. Please do not hesitate to contact us if for some reasons you are not satisfied with our products, our experts will immediately solve your problem so that you can enjoy the sauna. We do not accept returns or exchanges on change of mind. When receiving your item, please check for any visible damage made during delivering not later than 2 days after the delivery. If there is any rare cases of defective item, please email photos and a detailed description of the circumstances of defect. Photos must be clear, showing the overall product and defective area of product with close up views. Please contact us for a customer service representative to review.
Kylin Saunas guarantee a 5-year warranty for the cabin, and a 1-year warranty for the other components of the sauna room (including the heater control, power supply, wires and audio system). If your sauna is not working in rare cases and need to repair, please consult our experts and we will come up with the best solution for you. If needed, we will repair it for you free of charge when you are located in Melbourne. For other remote areas, we will delivery the specified component parts to you with free of charge. Please provide your receipt and details for your sauna and we will handle it for you as soon as possible.